Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Final Vote

Both Kristen and I would like to thank all of you for your ideas about the name of the new car. After many sleepless nights, we have narrowed the field to 5 names. Everyone has one vote. After the votes have been counted, we will choose the name we like the most, but your votes could help us a lot. We want to know what the people want. So here are the finalists (they are in no particular order)...

1. Blade (Submitted by Kristen)

2. Darth Vader-Darth for short (submitted by Dad)

3. The Black Panther (submitted by Liz)

4. Black Jack (Submitted by Mark)

5. Jenkins (submitted by Adam)

There were others that we really liked, but these are the top five. Please cast your votes so our car can finally be free.

8 comments:

Danalin said...

I'm really sad that I didn't make the final cut...however, my vote is for Blade. Kristen's idea should win since she has actually spent time with the car and has a feel for its personality. If she feels like Blade is it, then Blade it should be!

Mark said...

Can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm going to pick against my own submission and go with--GAG--the Mick's suggestion.

I like Darth. I admit it. I think it would be a great name for a black SUV.

So sue me, young Jedis.

Matthew said...

At first I thought Adam's choice was silly; the more I thought about Jenkins though, the better i liked it. Jenkins has my vote!

Wendi said...

If Bosco can't make the cut, I go Jenkins.

Dad said...

Mark, I'm sorry you had to go with your brain instead of your heart, but.......you made a good choice.

Darth connotes a terror and feeling of doom and gloom and certainly when Kristen drives that puppy into her school and she tells her kids she came to school with Darth Vadar, it will totally blow them away. Darth by itself ain't that bad either.

I think if you think about my football team name long enough, you will come to the same conclusion. Whup ur Hineys will win you over in the long run.

My vote is for Darth for sure.

In order of rank after that I would vote for

2)Jenkins
3)Black Panther
4)Black Jack
5)Blade (this one really is bad!!)

May the force be with you in your decision!!

dad

Megan said...

Jenkins all the way. Except call him Mr. Jenkins its more intimadating!

Tankfos said...

if you want a fun, selfless, easy to drive car then I would go with Jenkins.

However, if you are going for the get away from me I will kill, strike fear into all who see me kind of car than I would go with Darth Vadar.

It's your choice Kristen.

Mark said...

So, what is it already?

The people demand to know!!!