Sunday, May 26, 2013

RAGNAR time


The 2013 RAGNAR is fast approaching. I made a video to help pull our team together and inspire us to reach mountains of excellence we never thought possible.

Most of these pictures are from the 2011 team, and since I was in van 2 that year, most of the pictures are of those lucky people who were in the van with me. Sorry if I excluded you, I assure you that it's not on purpose.

Although out team is made up of many different faces today, our goal of pure domination remains the same.

So here we go team "Eye of the Tiger...BOOM", lets do this thing!

AT :46 there is one swear word. Sorry:)

6 comments:

Goose said...

BOOM!!! I bet you didn't see that coming.

By the way, the intimidating close-ups of my family are meant to inspire you, not terrify you. If they happen to do both, well then all the better I guess.

Kristen said...

I loved it! I'm so pumped! Great song.

Laura said...

I especially liked the baby pictures. They are so stinking cute!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Woa! Sorry! Don't know how that comment got posted so many times. Must have been the adrenaline rush from the song...