Sunday, December 02, 2007

Two Truths and a Lie

I know that everyone loves this game, so I am giving you the chance to play. I will list three things about myself and you must identify the lie. If you get it right I will buy you a new car, so take your time and don't guess. Ok, here we go...


1. I once aspired to be an NFL kicker, but that fell thorough because of an injury to my right big toe. I mean how is a man suppose to kick with a jacked up toe.


2. I prefer a fresh bucket of strawberries over a fresh, juicy peach.


3. I believe in the existence of a very rare mammal called the floating squirrel. It may have legs, but they are too small to see so when it walks it appears to float across the ground much like a hovercraft. Although it has not been recognized as a real animal in the scientific world, I believe in it because I encountered one a long time ago.


Ok remember, the winner wins a new car so choose wisely...   

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Ok... I think it's the first one. I haven't ever heard of this jacked toe.
I know how much you love strawberries. BUT you do also love a fresh peach. This one is tough.
I know all about the squirrel.

So my final answer is the kicker one (number one) So I get a new car if I win huh?... nice

Dad said...

Easy Goose,
Your wife is correct. You never aspired to be an NFL kicker and don't have the leg for it anyhow. Much less, you never hurt your trigger toe.

The squirrel thing, while idiotic, is nonetheless still thought of as being reality by you and the others who allegedly saw the thing.

I will take a Blizzard instead of the car as your wife can't win such a challenge. She is ineligible for the competition.

Dad

Tankfos said...

I also think it is the first one. I know that you once dreamed of being and NFL kicker. I was there for the hours and hours of kicking. Also you loved David Treadmill (or something like that) because we had his carpet in our basement.

I don't understand the second one. Would it require a bucket of strawberries over one peach or do you like strawberries more than peaches.

I also have heard of the floating squirrel.

Adam

Tankfos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

Ha! I have cross-reference this post and discovered that you actually LISTED your fruit preferences in your response to my September Fruit post, wherein you disclosed that you preferred fruit of choice is a strawberry. Peach is a lousy number four.

Therefore, the lie is number one (placekicker), because everyone knows you are a firm believer in a Hovering Squirrel. (You still believe in Santa Claus too, don't you, Guz?)

Gimme my car. I'll take Jenkins.

Milmonster said...

floating squirrel don’t exist. Floating dogs yes, floating is a martial art known only to the smallest of canine.
i dont need your car i have a rippin scooter.

Megan said...

Drew I believe it is number #3 becuase of your encounter with this strange beast in high school. i am a believer!

Mark said...

Honestly, I'm getting kind of sick looking a this lame post.

Give us something new . . .