Sunday, September 14, 2008

The New ipod and other random things

It has been a while since I have posted on my blog. I just haven't had the drive, but I have decided to try again. Things are going well here in Provo. The Cougs just beat UCLA 59-0 so we are in high spirits. BCS bowl has started to cross our lips but it is a long season and many things could happen. WE just got a new ipod, an ipod touch, from a friend on the track team. He sold it to us for a good price and he gave it to us with about 15 "Office" episodes on it. It will be used with all the traveling I have to do with dental school interviews and later on with track. Speaking of dental school, things are going well. I interviewed at Midwestern University in Phoenix last week and was really impressed. I thought it went really well and feel like I have a good chance of being accepted there. I have three more interviews lined up with Case Western in Cleveland, Colorado, and UNLV. I hope to get a few more in the next few weeks. It is exciting to be at this point, but dental schools can't accept anyone until Dec.1 so that is a long time to wait. But wait we will.

Other than that things are just going. School is up and running, my last year at BYU (hopefully) and intramural sports has started. I am once again on an ultimate team and we are looking to repeat as champions this year. I am also on a division 1 flag football team and we are real good. We won our first game last week pretty easily, but there are a lot of games to play. Well that is it for now. Until next time.

This is my new ipod. It is pretty sweet. Look at how happy I am!!

I forgot to mention my lovely wife above so I had to put a picture of her here. Save the best for last. She is also a returning member of the championship ulimate team of last year, so we are excited.

Neither Kristen or I remember this picture being taken, but it is a great picture of her hard at work. She is always trying to prepare for her 2nd grade class. Isn't she wonderful.

5 comments:

Milmonster said...

congrats on the Pod and the interviews. good luck with the rest of them!

Emily said...

I love Kristen's dress :)
Cool iPod too... I wish you luck on all your interviews, but the most on your interview in COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tankfos said...

CU stinks! Midwestern is the best!!!
Good luck with the rest of the interviews. Once you get one under your belt the rest are real easy!

Dad said...

In that last picture it looks like Kristen is asleep!! Not working all that hard.

The ipod is cool but you can't get 7500 songs on yours can you? Well can you punk? (What movie is that from?)

Good luck on your interviews. Remember to just be the Goose and you will have it made in the shade!!

Dad

Mark said...

I waited two months to read this junk?

Please.

Just kidding ya, Goose. Always good to hear how the bro is doing.

Good luck with your interviews. You're a shoe in at midwestern and have a good shot at all the others.

We're pulling for CU, that way you guys can babysit for free for us. :)